Sunday, November 21, 2010

Amazing how we got this far

Sekejap jer dah nak end of Nov.

Tahun ni plg historical and roller-coaster for me.

Recap:
Jan: Work at Citibank (my first job)-seriously, not the one that I want to remember)
Feb: Got married with my BFF
March: Huneymoon / Quit Citibank
April: Bought our first car / Start with Bank Islam
Mei: Blessed with most beautiful gift from Allah- pregnant 5 weeks
June: Start apply new job (again)
July: Got first bonus from sales
Aug: First puasa with hubby.
Sept: First raya with hubby and in laws
Oct: Start new job at MISC

Alhamdulillah, I cant be more thankful and SYUKUR to Allah for all HIS blessing,
though I know that I am not a perfect muslimah, many things that I've neglect.

Syukur, I must remember to say this everyday.

Dear hubby, its amazing how we got this far.

Waking up beside you with our beloved baby inside my tummy is the most precious gift of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment