Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Preggy Pic

aNOTHER ONE MONTH TO GO

feeling excited and nervous at the same time..................

This pregnancy has teach me a lot pf things.......

Now I understand why Allah give us, mummy, 9 PRECIOUS MONTH...

Rasa mcm sekejap ja....

Rasa macam baru smlm I saw that blood clog inside my womb...

That blood clog has became an active baby...




I really enjoy walking at the park!! Dah jadi weekly routine..






Nyte @ beach..



Baby's kicking hard while mummy busy gossiping.

"what la u, mummy!!"

Hehe... My Prince just looooooveeeee outdoor activity.

He also loveeeessss RnB music.

Pasang Enrique and Rihanna meloncat2 lah die.

Bila pasang nasyid terus insaf sekejap, dok senyap2. hehe..

Paling terharu when he respond to my voice.

Oh darling, cant hardly wait to kiss and hug u :)

No comments:

Post a Comment