Sunday, November 7, 2010

Managing RUDE ppl at work

Oh I'm so not-in-the mood for MONDAY!!
and work, of course.......

Hurm, let me simplify my definition of "RUDE" at workplace.

1- Pointing fingers
2- Blaming you when the workload was hectic, just because u'll take MATERNITY LEAVE next year
3- Personal attack instead of giving CoRRECt DIRECTION OF UR WORK

I just dont understand, WHY some ppl blame u, just because you will take maternity leave next year.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T HATE ME JUST BECAUSE I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!

Dah la kau tu perempuan yg dah beranak!!!!

Unbelievable sometimes!!!!

Ok. How to manage this type of ppl?

1- Act professional, just do your own work.
2- Pray to ALLAH to give me strength
3- Recite doa b4 you meet this monster
4- Hug ur husband b4 go to work untuk mendapatkan aura kaseh sayang tulen dan sejati.


HAPPY WORKING, PEOPLE :) (that's me faking a smile?)

No comments:

Post a Comment