Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Appreciate

Nothing beats the feeling when ur loved ones ignore u.

Yup, I have to admit that I am a self-centered person whom wish to get 200% attention, especially at this critical time.

Bila kesakitan dan kelesuan tak mampu di tanggung lagi.
Bila jari jemari kebas dan kesakitan
Bila seluruh badan memprotes.
Ah x mungkin kau mengerti apa.

Bukan merungut.

Mungkin ini emosi.

Teringat kata-kata Along when I visited her last Saturday

"Anywhere is heaven, if U are treated well by ur other half"

I must say I could not agree more.

Word "appreciate" doesn't define great and expensive gift.

There are million ways to show appreciation to ur loved ones.

p/s: its easy to pretend that u are a hopeless romantic than to try make an effort. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment